[Mediawiki-l] LDAP authentication

Piotr Mucha piotr.mucha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 07:39:29 UTC 2006

Im trying to do LDAP authentication for MediWiki. I've created class
where I have implemented such methods as setting the connection to
LDAP and all authentication. I've also created a .php file where Im
making a new instance of that class. Im gathering variables
$v_usr = $_POST["login"];
$v_pswd = $_POST["pass"];
setting connection parametrees, checking if user exist in LDAP, his
password...(All authentication). Ive also created a sample FORM in
html, and everything is working superb.
The only problem is how to adapt my solution to MediaWiki.