[Mediawiki-l] Apple's Wiki Server brings WYSIWYG to wiki

Ron Hall ron.hall at mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 8 15:56:03 UTC 2006

Gary Kirk wrote:

> I'm sorry, but I just don't understand how it is hard to use...sure,
> tables
> might be a little difficult, and having images how you want them too, but
> for simple editing it really isn't, especially with the edit bar.

    This was essentially my argument also, but apparently it's too hard?
    And no it was not any more quantifiable than that. Even tables are
    not that hard, sorry they're not - really. Absolute positioning of
images,
    well this is a problem, but then again we're not designing for absolute
    pixel placement? Are We?

    just my thoughts on the subject.