[Mediawiki-l] Character encoding problems

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Fri Aug 4 12:50:25 UTC 2006

One of the things I have found useful for small amounts of funny-char data
is copying directly from one table in one db directly to another table in
another db using SQLyog (Table->copy table to different host/db), even when
one db is locally and the target is remote.

Hugh
http://chainki.org = dmoz + wiki

news:E1G8vRn-0003cq-0H at pr-webmail-2.demon.net...