[Mediawiki-l] Bulletin Board instead of Wiki for discussion tab

Frederich, Eric P2173 eric.frederich at siemens.com
Thu Aug 3 21:14:10 UTC 2006

Does anyone know of an extension out there which either changes the
discussion tab to link to a forum where different discussions can be
started in a threaded manner or an extension which makes the discussion
tab more forum based rather than Wiki based?

I think it would be nice to have the best of both worlds.  I would have
to imagine that someone else has thought along those lines and did
something about it.

To integrate with something like phpBB or something would be okay, but
keeping it within the wiki but more forum like would be better so you
would only have to search across one site.

Just wanted to see what others have tried or done.

Thanks,
~Eric