[Mediawiki-l] Twisting the use of namespaces

Petr Andreyev gulliput at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 17:21:30 UTC 2006

I see now that searching is an issue.

But may be it will be cheaper and make more sense to create a special
searching within assignements rather than use existing mechanism with
namespaces? Otherwise you will have to patch the existing searching (see
discussion on NamespacePermissions page); if you implement your own it will
be more usable and friendly I'm sure.

By the way, I can take part in the development gladly, since as I said we
have a similar idea.