[Mediawiki-l] Method for Backup whole system (done)

Tels nospam-abuse at bloodgate.com
Wed Apr 26 16:28:26 UTC 2006

Moin,

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 09:52, Rob Church wrote:
> On 26/04/06, jdd <jdd at dodin.org> wrote:
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading_to_1.6#Upgrading_Mediawi
>ki_and_Mysql_in_the_same_time
>
> Thanks for clogging up the documentation. I'm going to move this to
> another page.

Rob, please don't be so harsh and rude!

jdd, thanx for writing it up! Even if it might be moved, it is still
better to have the documentation than to not have it. Now someone needs
to clean up the How_do_I_write_an_(extension/Specialpage)" docs :-D

Best wishes,

Tels

--
 Signed on Wed Apr 26 18:24:22 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.

 "Look, I'm about to buy me a double barreled sawed off shotgun and show
 Linus what I think about backspace and delete not working." -- some
 anonymous .signature