[Mediawiki-l] bug in 1.5

Sterling D. Allan sterlingda at pureenergysystems.com
Sun Apr 16 00:28:37 UTC 2006

I know you are tied up with 1.6.

I'm not too much in a hurry to upgrade inasmuch as the version of 1.5 I have is so stable.  (if it aint broke...).

Anyway, I found a bug today; and just wanted to see if you've addressed it in 1.6.

If I define a <h1> or 2, 3 header before the == defined headings on a page, then when I click on the "edit" button next to heading, it actually jumps up to a previous heading section to edit it, depending on the number of <h1> defined headings I have before the first == defined heading.

So I had to go in and remove the <h1> defined headings.

Sterling
http://peswiki.com