[Mediawiki-l] First page save on new session

Sean Porter sean.porter at ce.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 13 17:17:49 UTC 2006

I have several wikis running where I work.  Most are on 1.5.8  I have
created one new wiki on 1.6.2 and upgraded one from 1.5.8 to 1.6.2 and then
1.6.3

I have noticed that on the two wikis running 1.6.x when I make the first
page edit and click "save" I get a blank white screen.

If I click "back" in my browser and then click "preview" for the preview of
the page edits and THEN click "save" the page saves.

Once I have "saved" the first page edit all the rest of my "saves" until I
close my browser work fine.

In my 1.5.8 wikis if you click "save" for he first time it takes me to the
preview were I can then save the changes.

Any ideas what is going on here?  How can I by-pass the "preview" altogether
and just "save"?

HELP!

     --Sean
Sean Porter