[Mediawiki-l] Re: xhtml to wiki ?

RA Sebastian Dosch sebastian.dosch at depre.de
Fri Sep 30 11:58:48 UTC 2005

Hi, there,

what a pity. I tried it out, sometimes it works, but sometimes I get the
error

"'Laufzeitfehler 5941': Das angeforderte Element ist nicht in der Sammlung
vorhanden."

which, in English, is something like "'Run time error 5941': The requested
element is not available in the library."

If I start the debug mode, the following line is highlited:

.Style = ActiveDocument.Styles("Default Paragraph Font")

More suggestions, anyone?

cu

S. Dosch