[Mediawiki-l] search not working

Mike Couch mike.couch at eloqua.com
Wed Sep 28 19:23:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am running the following IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003 (i know, I know...),

MediaWiki (http://wikipedia.sf.net/): 1.4.10
PHP (http://www.php.net/): 5.0.5
MySQL (http://www.mysql.com/): 4.1.14-nt

When I try to do a search, the browser goes to
http://localhost/wiki/index.php?search=test&fulltext=Search

But the page is blank.

The html source for these blank pages is:
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Everything else seems to be working properly in the system except the
search.  I noticed that a few weeks back someone else had a similar
issue - but no one responded.  He was running the same config except
Apache2 instead of IIS.

Is there a component I need to install to get the search functioning?

Any help is really appreciated,

Thanks,

- Mike