[Mediawiki-l] Re: xhtml to wiki ?

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Tue Sep 27 18:17:01 UTC 2005

Hi Jonathan,

My experience: if your wiki is private, and if you have the
administrators rights on it, simply enable html on your wiki. Thus you
don't have to bother for old documents which will be interpreted as
html,  and new writers can still use html or wiki markup for new
documents... this solution has many security flaws (among other
inconvenients, but it applies perfectly to my use)

Regards

François
http://www.fxparlant.net