[Mediawiki-l] 1.5rc4 - Backup & Restore

Weishaupt, Stephan weishaupt at ramada.de
Tue Sep 27 08:13:53 UTC 2005

Hello i have a big problem:

(version in my own forum with screenshots
http://forum.darklevel.org/viewtopic.php?p=15195#15195)

i backup via phpmyadmin and everything seems to be fine ....

Than i try to import the sql file via phpmyadmin and getting first
trouble cause i have a 2mb limit but than i tried a diffrent host and
there i get a error 1071 - Specified key was too long; max key length is
1000 bytes

The third thing i tried is:

I set up an sql server at my workstation via xampp than than i created
via command line a new table and than i loaded the sql file in it.

I had a few errors but first everything look fine all 26 tables were
build ..... than i tried to acess the wiki and just the headlines are
there everything else is gone :-(

Greetz Stephan