[Mediawiki-l] edit navigation bar?

Bakó Csaba csaba.bako at ifua.hu
Wed Sep 14 15:49:27 UTC 2005

Hi!

I have just started to run MediaWiki for a week. A have some special
questions regarding it. I have checked the FAQ, but I did not find relevant
(or enough) information. If you can help, please answer to me.

My main questions about the navigation bars are:

*         I have modified the LocalSettings.php to add new bullet points to
'Navigation'. E.g. I created 'vip' and 'vip-url'. Now I can see:
<http://www.mekdsz.hu/otlettar/wiki/index.php/--error:_link_target_missing--
> &lt;vip&gt; in the Navigation bar and if I click on it the answer is:
--error: link target missing--. What can I do?

*         How can I add another navigation bar (e.g. under the 'toolbox')

Thank you very much, indeed.

Csaba

(From Hungary)

PS. I use 1.4.8.