[Mediawiki-l] Image: questions

Ollie Acheson oacheson at acheson.org
Sun Sep 11 15:31:21 UTC 2005

I am new to mediawiki, but am trying to get a handle on this powerful program.

I've uploaded a jpeg. It got stored in the images/ subdirectory as did a
thumb in the images/thumb subdirectory. Obviously permissions and
imagemagick are working.

However, when I use and [[Image:picture.jpg]], I get the full-sized image,
not the thumb. How do I refer to the thumb.

Also, in html, I could use the align="left" or align="right" to flow a
paragraph around the image. Is there an equivalent in mediawiki?

Thanks,

Ollie

--
| Ollie Acheson             |