[Mediawiki-l] Forum for MediaWiki

Simon Wagner wagner.sim88_mw at web.de
Tue Sep 6 12:00:32 UTC 2005

Hello,
I am working in a group, that works with MediaWiki and a Forum.
The Forum should be compatible to MW, that means, if you have logged in MW you are logged in the Forum and if you have logged in in the Forum you are logged in MW.
Well, our plan was that I should create a Forum in PHP and that the forum should look like MW.
But now I am fed up with it :(.
To many problems in the design and problems with IE and Firefox. Unfortunately I am the only PHP programmer in our team :P. The others are all writers ^^.
Is there already a Forum thats compatible with MW and OpenSource?