[Mediawiki-l] Skins and Caching

Jonathan Streeter jonstreeter at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:12:49 UTC 2005

Ok,

I just pasted in the style descriptions i needed from the main.css into the
mediawiki:monobook.css page and that seemed to work.

but now - in IE 6.0 my toolbars and logo only show up about half the time.
i have to hit refresh several times before they render. works fine in
firefox.

rrrrr.....

any ideas?

http://www.radiologywiki.org/