[Mediawiki-l] upload from several wikis into one directory

WikiPlant mediawiki-1 at wikiplant.org
Tue Oct 25 15:14:08 UTC 2005

hi at all. first of all thanks for answering me my questions 'til now  :)
but here is a new (i'm maybe stupid but I don't find any information how
to do this)
I've installed 4 wikis in - 4 languages (german, englisch, french,
spanish). I could create e.g. upload.wikiplant.org - but how do I get
the pictures in there, that users in all languages can see the pictures
(or use them in articles), also if they've been uploaded in another wiki??
thx.. and greetings from germany :)
florian