[Mediawiki-l] Multiple Wikis with no prefix in database?

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:32:42 UTC 2005

Don't re-run the install script, just copy the LocalSettings.php file
into the root folder of the "child" wikis and tweak the "name"
variables and so forth. Also check the paths. Note that they will
share the same users, data and MediaWiki interface; whatever changes
in one (that is saved to DB) will change in the other.

Rob Church