[Mediawiki-l] template problem

judi chen judi_chen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 18:12:24 UTC 2005

Rick,
Thanks for your time.

My problem is that my wiki site using those three
templates to automate the portal creation process. So
I have three exact same templates.

In my first template, I have a <div> to open a box and
in my third template I have a </div> to close this
box.

But my wiki 1.5.2 did not recognize the </div> in the
third template.  So the display box is above the
content of the second template.  And at the display
rendering of the third template has a </div> at the
end.

Also can you explain to me why you use 01 and 10 when
you tried to explain nesting level.
Thanks
jc

Message: 7