[Mediawiki-l] TEMPLATE

judi chen judi_chen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 00:59:19 UTC 2005

HI ALL,

The reason I am asking so many question about this
issue is because I try to simulate the following.

Please refer to page on
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php/Portal:Game

The code is as following,

{{/box-header|Sports and games
portal|Wikipedia:Wikiportal/Sports and games/Intro|}}
{{Wikipedia:Wikiportal/Sports and games/Intro}}
{{/box-footer|}}

the code for {{/box-header|Sports and games
portal|Wikipedia:Wikiportal/Sports and games/Intro|}}
is as

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php/Wikipedia:Wikiportal/box-header

which creates a box.

Then the second template {{Wikipedia:Wikiportal/Sports
and games/Intro}} 's content automatically goes into
the box created by the first template.

That is the only thing I cannot do now.  On my wiki,
the second template's content displays below the box
created by the first template.

Thanks
jc