[Mediawiki-l] Cannot solve my problem

Maia Rui lavra_kid25 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 00:59:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm new at MediaWiki and after installing it in my website, when i go to my
webpage there's an error there and i don't know how to solve it:

Warning: dir(/home/sgsantos/public_html/p at p/skins): failed to open dir: No
such file or directory in
/home/papuser/public_html/revista/includes/Skin.php on line 23

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/papuser/public_html/revista/includes/Skin.php on line 26

That's the damn error...where could the problem be?

Thank you for helping....