[Mediawiki-l] template parse problem

judi chen judi_chen at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 12:26:00 UTC 2005

Thanks for your reply.

I agree with you that the distributed mediawiki 's
parse does not treat {{{para}}} within the
{{template}} call as a para.

But the paser, wikipedia.org used does treat the
{{{para}}} within the {{template}} call as a para.

Can someone share the info of  {{{para}}} within the
{{template}} call as a para.
Or how to modify my parser to do that.
Thanks
jc