[Mediawiki-l] Re: the hosting company broke my wiki (login / uploading and saving changes)

Darren Kruse darren.kruse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 03:00:07 UTC 2005

Firstly, sorry again over my lack of list ettiquete. (dang GMail interface !)

As I'm *assuming* that it's probably the hosting co. that changed some
PHP , or cookie related thing, does anyone think it may help to
upgrade from 1.4.9 to 1.4.12 , and see if re-running the installer
will recognize the changed underlying settings ?

Given that the hosting co. won't talk directly to me, and I only have
limted , non-root rights via SSH, limiting my ability to poke around,
is an upgrade a usefull option ?

cheers,
darren.
http://law.flindersclubs.asn.au/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page