[Mediawiki-l] Changed DocumentRoot and now the images don't show

Thiago F.G. Albuquerque tfga at terra.com.br
Fri Nov 4 08:33:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

I changed DocumentRoot to the directory of the wiki and now the images
don't show.

I am using Debian Sarge.

DocumentRoot used to be /var/www/. And the wiki was installed in
/var/www/wiki/ ($wgScriptPath = 'wiki/'). Then I changed DocumentRoot to
/var/www/wiki/ and set $wgScriptPath to ''. Summarizing:

Before:
  DocumentRoot: /var/www/
  $wgScriptPath = 'wiki/';

After:
  DocumentRoot: /var/www/wiki/
  $wgScriptPath = '';

But now the images don't show. What shows is the link, like this:

   Imagem:Outlook3.JPG <http://wiki/index.php/Imagem:Outlook3.JPG>

When I click in the link, I'm taken to the history page and then, when I
click to open the image, I get the message:

     Not Found

  The requested URL /images/1/1c/Outlook5.JPG was not found on this server.

  Apache/1.3.33 Server at wiki Port 80

But in the server, the file is there, in

/var/www/wiki/images/1/1c/Outlook5.jpg

Can anybody help me?

TIA,
--