[Mediawiki-l] forums/phpBB again...

Alistair Johnson JohnsonA at rembrandt.co.nz
Sun May 29 20:42:53 UTC 2005

We did something similar to integrate MediaWiki authentication with IIS
authentication.  It involved all of around 10 lines of additional code in
User.php.  I'm not sure how much more complicated it would be to read
another application's cookies - but I don't imagine it would be
significantly more complex.

Al.