[Mediawiki-l] User-login creation: howto make request to sysop?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Sun May 22 13:03:34 UTC 2005

Hello,

I need my user logins to be of a certain format, and despite my attempts to
communicate this to my users, they are still not getting it right.

To this end (and others): is there a means for the make the
create-new-login process effectively "request" their login creation for
approval by a sysop?

Also, is there a means (whether or not it's tied in with above process) to
verify the email address of a new login?

-Matt