[Mediawiki-l] direct SQL Queries example

Pablo Chamorro C. pchamorro at ingeominas.gov.co
Wed May 18 00:44:20 UTC 2005

Could somebody please give me some details of how to do a direct SQL
query?  I mean, can I use Media Wiki as a frontend for my MySQL databases?
That would be great!  My wiki is on my intranet and for me a read only
access is ok.  If not, how could it be managed?

thanks,

Pablo Chamorro C.

---

"Direct SQL Queries

To allow SQL queries through the wiki's Special:Asksql page, you can
enable direct SQL queries via the web interface. ..."

--
Tel: +57 (2) 7314752/3222/2595 - Fax: +57 (2) 7310514
Carrera 31 #18-07 Parque Infantil - PO Box 1795 - Pasto