[Mediawiki-l] MediaZilla template implementation

Carlton B carltonb at mindspring.com
Tue May 17 05:03:19 UTC 2005

You might want to start with looking up the documentation for the AuthPlugin module of MediaWiki.  I used it to integrate MediaWiki with vBulletin.   It wasn't too hard except I encountered some unexpected behavior in MediaWiki's SpecialUserlogin.php and had to make a one-line hack to get the integration working.  AuthPlugin is convenient, but I hope to see more features in future versions.