[Mediawiki-l] Redirecting mainpage/special/redirect??

Jordi Domingo jordidr at gmail.com
Sat May 7 08:47:12 UTC 2005

Hello, I am developing a wiki for transaltion and finally seems it
would have three pages:
- the first in which you can load a file (.po) from your computer,
- the second in which you see some messages of the .po and you can try
the one which you want
- and the third, the one that I have already developed:default
action=edit, you can modify/introduce your translation.

I have seen the archives and the concepts of redirect, specialpages, etc, and...

- I understand that I have to do some SpecialMyproject (maybe three,
each for one). I did it and added them to LanguageCa.php, but the link
introduced (substitutong edithelp) doesn't find it.
- I don't know if I can default an action (view) in some of the pages
and other (edit) in others.
Maybe I have to do all as action=edit (after all, you have to select
things in the two first pages), but in the index.php I modified
action=view to action=Edit, and putting an action=view later doesn't
seem to be catched...

Huh, I don't know if maybe all it's a bit confusing...Basically, must
i do the specialmyproject pages, or do as a mainpage (until now, I
modified a lot article and editpage.php); and creating specialpages
it's all with putting inLanguagemylanguage.php?

Other thing, I want to do all to posible with mininum acces to bd, so
I think a [[redirect]] will not go well...

Thanks