[Mediawiki-l] Babel stuff

Stefano Barale info at stefanobarale.org
Sat May 7 01:16:50 UTC 2005

Hello everybody,
I'm the very happy (newbie) mantainer of a Mediawiki-based wiki.
My heartful thanks to the team: MediaWiki *rocks*.
Browsing around wikipedia I stumbled upon the Wikipedia:Babel project,
templates and stuff, and I liked it very much.
Does anyone knows how to include this kind of functionalities in a
normal Wiki (beside trying to manually replicate all the work that's
already been done on the Wikipedia)?
Thanks in advance,
Stefano

P.S.: B.t.w. I succeeded in creating the categories like "Users:By
language", the only problem is that if I add a user to any of such
categories he/she ends up listed under U (User:Test) while in the
Wikipedia User are listed under the correct letter (e.g. User:Test goes
under letter T).