[Mediawiki-l] How to create a message on every Wiki page/article?

=James Birkholz= j.birchwood at verizon.net
Sun May 1 23:44:04 UTC 2005

I'm still hoping someone will take the time to answer my previous query.
I wonder about the use of the word "translation" in the reply below. Do
this refer to the Languages modules?

I've edited this page:
http://www.birchy.com/GenWiki/?title=MediaWiki:Sitenotice
It used to have "<sitenotice>" in it.