[Mediawiki-l] Re: How to create a new Special page

Bart Q. Simon bqs at bluefang.com
Tue Jun 21 16:45:36 UTC 2005

I distinctly remember there was a way to add a title to a special page
simply by entering in a URL, then adding the title to the wiki edit
field, and then saving. The new "writing a new special page" how-to is
very confusing - and it wants me to write PHP to get the title to show
up. There was an easier way...

I can't find this how-to anywhere- though I'm sure it used to exist. FX
can you walk me through how you've added a wiki page title to a special
page?

Thanks!