[Mediawiki-l] Problem with new install (safe_mode).

Ben Edwards ben at serverone.co.uk
Sun Jan 23 16:16:07 UTC 2005

hi everybody.  Doing my first install.  My server has safe_mode set on
in php.  I think I need to change the temp directory but how do I do
this.

I get the following error:-

[pear_error:
message="fopen("/tmp/tpl_0_7_0_be2747bc6fcf62b1c10e630bfef69fe1.php",
"w") - No such file or directory" code=0 mode=return level=notice
prefix="" info=""]

Regards,
Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
If you have a problem sending me email use this link