[Mediawiki-l] Printing the contents of an entire mediawiki

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Fri Jan 21 12:51:11 UTC 2005

With a list of all page titles, you can make a gigantic page with
templates. For each page title (main namespace), let a script print
  == title ==
  {{:title}}

Save that, and it will put the whole wiki contents into a single page,
which you can then print. You even get a really detailed TOC for free :-)

Magnus