[Mediawiki-l] Logo dissapeared!

Nomad nomad at nic-nac-project.de
Sun Jan 16 10:46:16 UTC 2005

Hi,
I've got very weird bug: logo image (one at the top left corner)
dissapeared. :)))) I can see only empty place here, a grey background (
I guess from my default monobook skin, not sure and not important).

Maybe it is not the place to ask, cause it's a browser's error. I use
Opera 7.5 and it is not the images: off option, cause other images from
the site shows correctly.

IE6 shows logo image wiki.png as ussual.

I cleaned cache for both browsers. What the hell it may be? Does Opera
load images selectively by it's own will? :D