[Mediawiki-l] Restricting pages to certain users

Jacob S stormspotter at 6Texans.net
Sat Jan 15 13:24:50 UTC 2005

Hello list,

I've seen the settings to only allow users that are logged in to edit
pages, only admins to see other pages, etc. What I'm wondering now is,
is there a way to restrict a page to a single non-admin user? I'd like
to have a private page/section for each user account on my wiki, for
things they want to be able to access online but don't necessarily want
to show to the public.

I've tried reading the documtation but haven't seen anything like
this. Is there something I missed?

TIA,
Jacob