[Mediawiki-l] list of changed files in MW 1.4 beta 4 ?

Morten Blaabjerg crewscut at mail.dk
Thu Jan 13 18:01:56 UTC 2005

Is there a list or preliminary documentation of the files
affected/changed in MediaWiki v1.4 beta4 - in comparison with the beta3
version? I've read the release notes, and as far as I can gather, there
are no database changes, so I figure I simply need to update the changed
files.

More specifically, can I keep my localsettings.php, language files and
css-files intact? - supposing there are no changes to these
files/directories?

Morten :-)

--
Crews Cut Community