[Mediawiki-l] Microsoft and CSS (AAARRRGGGHHH!!!)

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Feb 16 17:40:49 UTC 2005

If you are using a Microsoft operating system, can you please look at:
<http://www.IslandSeeds.org/wiki> and tell me if the user tools (the
ones that go across the top, like "66.93.41.199    Talk for this IP
Create an account or log in") appear BELOW the banner graphic or ON TOP
OF it?

It looks fine using four different browsers on MacOS X, but I'm having
complaints from Microsoft users that it goes over the graphic.

If you try this and get either result, please reply privately and note
your OS version and browser application and version. Thanks!

:::: I think our [energy] policy is called "aircraft carriers." --
Irwin Steltzer, 1987
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van>