[Mediawiki-l] is it possible to configure User pages as anonymouspage?

Manuel Chica Serrano realjaencf at yahoo.es
Sat Dec 24 16:34:53 UTC 2005

Hi! My array contains:

$wgGroupPermissions['*' ]['read']  = false;

$wgWhitelistRead = array ("Portada", "SiMiDa:KEEL",
  "SiMiDa:Ayuda","SiMiDa:About", "User:Anthony", "User:Kevin",
"Special:Userlogin", "SiMiDa:General_disclaimer","Special:Search");

Anonymous users can't view User:Anthony, User:Kevin, Special:Search and
General_disclaimer (the names of the pages are correctly written). The
others pages can be accessed without problems. I don't know what is the
problem.

bye!