[Mediawiki-l] side by side tables

Al Degutis al.degutis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:10:44 UTC 2005

I'm trying to force myself into using the wiki markup for tables
instead of <table> tags. I've looked at the help files and I think I
understand it but I can't get two tables to come up side-by-side. I'm
trying to use an outer table with two cells in the same row, with each
cell containing another table. The second table is being put beneath
the first one, not next to it. What I'm I doing wrong or is there an
better way? Also, how do I get the contents of the second cell
(Percent) to center?

{|
|-
{| border="1" cellpadding="2"