[Mediawiki-l] Calendar

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Thu Dec 22 00:26:28 UTC 2005

Mauro, is that for a Wikipedia?

If yes: you can do that easily with a bot. If no: you need to know at
least how to modifiy the pywikipedia bot in order to accept your domain
and you can do that using the bot.

If it is needed on a wikipedia, I can help you with creating the
structure and also uploading it (creating also the first interwiki link
in order to allow you to run the interwiki bot) - what I then need from
you is the translation of the basic structure I use to create the pages
to be uploaded in the desired language.

Bots can safe a lot of time doing things and editing a calendar is also
easy for people who do not 100% write that specific language.

Well: I can do things on that side (upload) only after the New Year when
I am back home.

Best,

Sabine