[Mediawiki-l] CSS Problem in Firefox 1.0.7 (windows) and 1.0.5 (mac)

Chris Braiotta chris_braiotta at harvard.edu
Tue Dec 20 21:53:18 UTC 2005

I accidentally deleted the message from the guy who responded, but he
got me on the right track and I wanted to acknowledge it. In case
anyone comes across the same problem, I thought I'd pass along my fix.

I did, indeed, have the server set to send .css files as test/css.
Unfortunately, I also had apache set up to parse all .css files
through the PHP engine for various reasons. This had the effect of
overriding the AddType directive. The fix I applied was to add the
following statement to the very top of the problem CSS file

<?php header('Content-type: text/css') ?>