[Mediawiki-l] RSS for Special pages

Gregory Szorc gregory.szorc at case.edu
Mon Dec 19 19:19:54 UTC 2005

I created a script called WikiFeeds that I have powering all of the
feeds on http://wiki.case.edu .  It supports:

per category feeds
per user feeds
watchlist feeds
recent changes feed
new pages feed

It is written against the 1.5.x database schema, however.  The source
code is at http://opensource.case.edu/projects/MediaWikiHacks.  I am
currently in the process of refactoring this script so it itself is a
special page instead of an external script.  Also, it is written in PHP 5.

Gregory Szorc
gregory.szorc at case.edu