[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade, no images

N Jansen njansen at natuurlijk.nl
Mon Dec 19 18:45:38 UTC 2005

Some days ago i asked this question:

--
After upgrading from 1.4.12 to MW 1.5.3, we found that almost all the images
are no longer displayed, and their pages are showing a warning about
possible malicious code.
Any ideas how this happened or how to avoid it?
--

I revieved the answer to use the script:

maintenance/rebuildImages.php

I already have used this. It is looking for images in the root of the folder
images. But, the images are placed in the subfolders.

After a while i get the message: "To many users" and "to many connection".

On the internet i have read that there are more websites with this problem.
They also have the images' major_mime_type fields in the database empty.

Anyone a suggestion?

Nanda Jansen