[Mediawiki-l] Images no longer displayed

Michael Bartmess michael at bartmess.net
Sat Dec 17 02:47:01 UTC 2005

Would one of the scripts in the maintenance folder possible help me recover
the icons for the editor page?  They disappeared and I have verified both
the reference to them in the php file is still there and the png files for
the icons are also there.  So, I'm wondering if this is tied to the database
somehow and might need to be reset?

Michael C. Bartmess