[Mediawiki-l] Corporate wiki survey - thanks for your participation!

Yates, Nathan David (Dave) nathan.yates.2007 at marshall.usc.edu
Thu Dec 15 18:52:48 UTC 2005

Dear MediaWiki Users -

Our survey of corporate wiki users is complete and has been a success!
Over 160 people responded to the survey from worldwide locations.  Two
Apple i-Pod Nano's were given away via a random drawing from the survey
participants as a token of our appreciation.  On behalf of Dr. Chris
Wagner and Dr. Ann Majchrzak I would like to thank the MediaWiki
community for helping with this important research.

We will begin analyzing the responses in January and will report our
findings back to the survey participants.  If you are still interested
in participating in the survey and receiving a report of our findings
you can still take the survey at the following link:

http://emarshall2.usc.edu/ultimatesurvey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=419
<http://emarshall2.usc.edu/ultimatesurvey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=419>

Again, thank you very much for your support!

Best Regards,

Dave Yates

Dave Yates

Ph.D. Candidate