[Mediawiki-l] Can't save (alt+s)

GPSman jac at gpsman.com
Mon Dec 12 13:41:51 UTC 2005

I’ve got an apparently successful installation of MediaWiki 1.5.3 at my site
(HYPERLINK "http://www.gpsman.com/wiki/"www.gpsman.com/wiki/). I can create
an account. I can upload an image. I can browse the links. I can edit a page
… almost. When I click the button to save or type (alt+s) it goes to a
preview page, complete with warning in red. If I embed a link in the
editing, I can follow the link from the preview page, but if I try to
back-track, the page wasn’t saved and isn’t there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tony