[Mediawiki-l] password reset problems

Big Chris ccasingh at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 24 18:42:40 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I'm having a problem with the password reset feature of mediawiki.  When
a user tries to reset his or her password on the login page, a message
comes up indicating success, but the password is not reset (the old one
still works) and the user receives no e-mail.  I have several wikis served
through apache on a debian box, and this is the case for all of them.
sendmail seems to be working fine, and is used successfully by a number of
other applications, including subversion and bugzilla.  Any help would be
much appreciated.

--Chris Casinghino