[Mediawiki-l] Re: categories and orphans

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Aug 24 16:53:59 UTC 2005

> From: jdd <jdd at dodin.org>
>
> Mike Valstar wrote:
>
>> you dont need to create a link to make a new page jdd
>>
>> you can just type in the URL where you want it to go, i do it all
>> the time
>
> yes, I know that, but it's not the natural way and this
> gives the problem...

"Natural?" "Problem?"

I do this quite often. I see nothing unnatural about it at all. It
causes me no problem. I would be very against restricting this.

Just because something works differently than you had imagined does
not mean it is broken!

:::: When you change the way you look at things, the things you look
at change. -- Wayne Dyer.
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AO08-18>