[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki1.5 & MathML

Andrew Mole andrew.mole at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:35:16 UTC 2005

I have just written an extension that uses Steven Chan's PHP scripts
(http://www.jcphysics.com/ASCIIMath/) to convert a relatively simple markup
language into MathML. The only problem now is that it needs to be presented as
XML - currently the output is just displaying as simple text. I remember reading
something about mediawiki and XML format, but can't find it again. Is there any
simple way of making mediawiki display MathML, or would it need a major
rewriting of mediawiki?

I am new to this, but there is some guidance on setting up something for PmWiki
using javascript at the following
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ASCIIMath. I don't know how it would apply
to mediawiki.